Do you want to participate in the development of software for air navigation services in Czech Republic or abroad? You will be responsible for developing a part of the software, leading a small team of programms and be a mentor for them.
We are looking for a programmer to make our existing team stronger and who understands the entire development cycle from design to software deployment. The programmer should be able to organize time, know how and is able to use design patterns and antipatterns properly, asynchronous programming, queues, caching and communication between processes and computers. He/she is familiar with security issues within programming, is capable of quality and meaningful code revisions and works in it while maintaining its consistency and style. He/she is capable of reliable estimates, can positively confront the problem, is not discouraged by a dull part of the job, doesn't hide mistakes and tries to solve a problem. He/she uses technologies according to their efficiency and the result impact.
• hardware according to your needs
• flexible working hours, home office
• medical massage
• Multisport benefit card
• extra week of holiday
• refreshments at the workplace
• Benefit card as a food benefit
Who are we looking for?
• at least 3 years of programming experience
• at least secondary school completed, university of technical orientation is an advantage
• programming for joy
• knowledge proven by positive and negative project experiences
• the ability to lead and motivate a team well
• solve problems immediately, come up with solution suggestions
+420 724 990 106
"By providing my personal data encompassing the biographical data contained in my resume, I give CS SOFT a.s., ID: 25781723 consent to their processing in order to obtain a job for my person at this company."