SW Architect (Systems engineering)
CS SOFT a.s. focuses on development and maintenance of certified ATM (Air Traffic Management) systems. Additionally, CS SOFT offers full service availability to each and every customer. Knowledge and core competences of the CS SOFT staff are based upon more than two decades of professional aviation programming and implementation. The products in our portfolio have been developed in cooperation with air traffic controllers, airports, handling agencies and emergency service units.
Duties and responsibilities
Your main duty will be to cooperate with programmers & project managers. You will be asked to come up with appropriate solutions and maintain/update them according to customer’s demands.
Potential employees are expected to carry out the following tasks:
- cooperate with end-users and analysts in order to propose appropriate solution/system and subsequent implementation
- follow and expand company’s internal policies and procedures (active participation)
- cooperate with our technicians and monitor the processes related to implementation in UNIX.
- cooperate with QA (proposal of solution/system and verification)
- review proposals/solutions and codes
- document/report and monitor activities within the project and solution/system
- use and upgrade the already established tools or recommend new tools
- be able to manage time effectively and be ready to take action
- use of critical and creative thinking
Preferred, but not required:
- experience with Linux/UNIX OS (use, development, programming)
- experience with development in accordance with ISO 12207 or ED 153
- experience with system development
- knowledge of ICT terminology in English (both spoken and written form)
- conscientiousness; responsibility; efficacy; precision; punctuality; communication skills
- willingness to work; willingness to work & willingness to work
- Place: Brno
- Working hours: Full time
- Education: University degree: Computer science/technology
- Language: English; ICT terminology; intermediate
- Benefits: food stamps; flexible working hours; sickdays; language courses; refreshment; 1 extra week of holiday
+420 724 990 106
"By providing my personal data encompassing the biographical data contained in my resume, I give CS SOFT a.s., ID: 25781723 consent to their processing in order to obtain a job for my person at this company."