The company, more than 30 years in business, is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Project Manager responsible for project management and team leadership in the field of Air Traffic Management systems developing.
What will you do?
- Manage development, integration and implementation projects of software systems for air traffic control,
- participate in defining the subject of the project, specification of customer requirements, contractual parameters of the project, work demands and project budget,
- coordinate activities leading to the successful implementation of the project in terms of performance, quality, deadlines and budget,
- create and manage project documentation, such as schedule, project plan, documentation overview or continuous reporting of cost utilization,
- keep and manage records of project activities and tasks in the Redmine monitoring tool,
- detect problems, communicate them and solve them with colleagues across the entire project team and line managers,
- cooperate with the QA manager and solve suggestions from control processes,
- represent the company's interests in communication with customers and external suppliers.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to get experience in the field of air traffic control,
- collaborate with a team of experts who are ready to share their knowledge,
- opportunity to participate in project management processes in a growing company,
- flexible working hours,
- informal working environment,
- mobile phone, laptop.
What you should meet ...
- Secondary education / university degree,
- excellent knowledge of project methodology (ideally IPMA, ITIL, Prince2) – certificate is an advantage,
- good knowledge of MS Office,
- responsibility and ability to make decisions,
- work independence, diligence, activity,
- ability to work in a team as well as the ability to lead a team,
- very good communication, organizational and presentation skills,
- active knowledge of English and Czech – written and spoken,
- interest in learning and developing.
What your advantage is ...
- Experience as a team leader of programmers,
- previous experience with SW development,
- experience with support tools for monitoring activities (Bugzilla, Redmine, Jira,…),
- demonstrable experience in the position of PM for at least 2 years.
+420 724 990 106