ALS system module for surveillance data processing and distribution.
Multitracker system handles all kinds of surveillance data sources (even modern ones such as multilateration and ADS-B/C). Deploys advanced tracking procedures and creates consolidated, real-time air situation picture. Due to its efficiency, interoperability, and minimal HW requirements, it can be applied in systems requiring maximum performance and quick response.
Decentralization in surveillance data processing
Thanks to its reliability and operational simplicity, ALS Tracker has been successfully deployed in remote sites. The surveillance information is processed in the place of its use, which significantly reduces the risk of its unavailability in comparison with the traditional central processing.
Cooperation with external SDP and FDP systems
ALS Tracker is ready to cooperate in an environment with several Surveillance Data Processing (SDP) systems. It allows to synchronize the track numbers with another SDP system and to ensure seamless transition to the backup source of surveillance information without an impact to related systems (e.g. SafetyNets, Flight Data Processing systems FDPS, etc.).
The correlation of the surveillance information with the flight plans based on FDP data processing enables the system to produce a fully-enriched system track. These features, together with its operational simplicity, make ALS Tracker an ideal backup SDP system in Area Contol Centers (ACC), regional airports and contingency (backup) systems.
Complete range of data sources and input/output formats
The ability to process a wide range of standard, obsolete and uncommon sensors and data formats allows to use the current network of surveillance sensors.
Non-stop operation availability
Thanks to its dual mode operation (hot-standby) and the ability to configure the runtime system (without the need of restart or process limitation), ALS Tracker is capable of non-stop operation in permanently changeable ATM environment. The remote monitoring support on SNMP basis can strengthen the feature further.
Civil or military deployment capability
The system is fully qualified not only for civil use, but also for military deployment. It may process information uncommon to civil aviation or information with special features (long or irregular period of updating, etc.).
Low investment and operating costs
Thanks to its standard operating platform (x86/Linux using ordinary COTS HW) and low HW requirements, ALS Tracker represents a convenient, good value, solution on the primary investment as well as the operating costs and the staff training.
- A wide range of data source – PSR, SSR, Mode S, ADS-B/C, multilateration
- Standard, as well as uncommon, data formats (ASTERIX, UFE, multilateration, Aircat, Selenia, Targa, and specific military formats)
- Processing of up to 30 sensors (600 plots in a sensor) and 3500 system tracks simultaneously
- Track numbers synchronisation with other tracking systems – seamless transition to backup system
- Track correlation with flight plans using external FDP system data
- Transformation of input/output data (data format conversion, coordinates conversion, updating period, etc.)
- Provides a stand-alone (single) or dual (hot-standby) operating mode
- System parameters, input and output channels can be changed without the necessity of system restart
- Short-term record and data replay feature
- Estimation and correction of BIAS sensors
- Remote monitoring on SNMP basis
- Operating platform Intel/Linux