Each part of ground handling staff needs up-to-date information about their aircraft position and status. „Movement“ based data are not precise enough to stand the 21st century challenges. Therefore, CS SOFT has developed a special product called RadarView which provides its users accurate data.
The best information precision, sophisticated prediction and data visualisation.
- Improve your management and coordination
- Reduce inefficient and error-prone voice
- Increase communication efficiency
- Enhance your staff efficiency
- Save your operating costs
- Start Real Time Control of Human Resources
Precise aircraft position information
RadarView synthetizes data of all available sources and displays the most relevant aircraft position information. The user can display more simultaneous views of different areas in different zoom levels.
Data export and statistics
The system offers a wide range of output data formats that can be easily used for statistical analysis and economic processing.
Easy installation and maintenance
The system does not require powerful hardware or specific operating system. It is easy to install and maintain.
Widely customizable user interface
The radar data display may be adjusted according to your preference, needs and local standards.
The system also allows displaying any other custom-defined data, as well as maps and plans (including 3D view) in the background.
Advanced data security
The distributed data are encrypted and secured with advanced user authentification (hardware key).
Friendly Multi-license policy
Due to smart client-server performance distribution, RadarView is prepared to be used by any number of end user terminals with minimal hardware and software requirements.
Flexibility and easy connection to your dispatching information systems
RadarView may be easily implemented into your current environment. RadarView provides position data for use by other systems and it can also display data of these systems.
Operational situation record, archive and replay
This feature provides source data for tracking events and future evaluation. This may be used for analysis, training, billing, or solving possible disagreement etc.
System and Technical Features
- System features modular client-server architecture with secure communication (authentication – RSA, encrypted radar data flow – AES)
- Client-side access through JAVA application or web browser
- Radar data support in Asterix format
- Other data formats on the clients' demand
- Eurocat 200/2000 map format support (easily possible to extend the support for other formats)