System tool for secure surveillance data distribution
Do you need to share sensitive surveillance data of your ATC system with your partners or clients? RadarView Server can help you to carry out this duty by providing a comprehensive distribution process (data sorting and filtration) and multistage data security.
Full control over the distributed data
The providers of the information gets a safe tool which enables them to provide the recipient information they necessarily need. Information are provided in the right format and time. Therefore, it is possible to reduce the risk of data abuse or damage. When using othe CS SOFT's product - RadarView - and users has restricted access to the source data).
Archiving and processed data availability
The system offers access to archive of processed data for later use. It enables the provider to replay the provided information and analyse it for internal use. It can be used as a source material when dealing with external users or as an evidence for authorities (e.g. the Civil Aviation Authority). Data may be stored from the input ports, the filter outputs, and the output ports.
Low costs of additional functionality development and adjustment
The modular architecture, which the system is built on, allows local adjustments in separate functional units without interfering into the other system parts. Thanks to this, further development of system SW features is safer and less complicated, thus cheaper. Moreover, the distributed modular architecture can increase the performance by simply allocating the system modules to additional servers.
Lowering operating cost
The unified system of information distribution to internal and external users reduces the costs of administration, operation, maintenance, and development. Connecting more RadarView Server systems in a network can create comprehensive distribution schemes while retaining low fixed and operating costs. The system does not require any high performance HW.
- Secured information distribution from the provider to the recipient (SafeComm – HW or SW encoding RSA/AES, IP filtration)
- Content-based selection of the provided information for individual recipients by means of a system of filters allows controlled access to the sensitive data. It is ensured that the recipients can only see the data they are allowed to see
- Output data transformation into a suitable format (transformation filters)
- A wide choice of pre-prepared application data formats with a possibility of completion (currently ASTERIX CAT 001, 008, 011, 020, 021, 048, 062, easy extension of any other data format)
- Integration and separation of data channels. Additional information may be attached, e.g. ETA update, apron number, etc.
- Distribution of unknown data formats is possible (without the filtration functionality)
- Data storage for later use (replay, analysis, statistics, as a delayed source, export, etc.)
- A wide choice of transport data protocols (UDP UC/BC/MC, TCP, TCP SafeComm) ensures the independence on the type of the data line
- Administration and management of output data channels and their recipients
- Dual solution (hot and backup) for nonstop system operation
- Detailed view of distribution channels and system status provided by Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) interface
- Modular solution enables performance distribution among a number of servers and easy system enhancement (transport protocols, application data formats, filters and transition filters)